Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Anisonema Reproduction

Came into the lab anxious found some great videos only to find out my stuff was not able to upload after much fighting with technologies so my apologies. I know everyone is excited for my scientific break through. Anyway, I found more moving organism.. yeah! When I saw moving I am talking about reproduction of an anisonema sp. reproducing (Patterson, 1996). It took me whole time I was there to set up and record this great site (we know my history with technology is not too brilliant). It was spotted some distance away from the plants isolated from areas of high traffic I am thinking. Anisonema had some green stuff in it but its highly unlikely to think it could be chloroplast (Patterson, 1996). From the last time I checked there were certainly more movement and certainly more organisms that I could see. No organisms were spotted to the bottom of the tank probably because I was too into the reproduction session of the anisonema  that I scanned too quickly. So now for the much anticipated grammy award winning video of the year :D.....!!! 


P.S. the video was much longer than that! But my professor cut it short and had me take out all the R-rated parts for you kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment