Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Findings in Plants

So after my grammy award for my amazing video, I decided to take up a new hobby and take photos of  the plants in my microaquarium to see if I get an award for best picture this time :D. I thought I must be born to do this because immediately I found a few vorticella sp. right between the leaves of the plants (Patterson, 1996). It's amazing what happens over a week as more diversity of organisms like these begin to grow and make themselves visible now. Unlike the last blog, these were stationary organisms very chilled and laid back. It was hard to tell whether or not they had chloroplasts because there were very transparent but if I had to guess I would say the vorticella sp. had no chloroplasts. I don't know if sand may have been covering dead organisms because I know that these organisms are evil and its about survival or if the other organisms are killing others without leaving a trace. The point is I don't see no dead remains. But i will show you my grammy nominated picture of the vorticella sp. (Patterson, 1996)


Stay tuned for more adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment