Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Last Findings

Its's true but sad, today is my final post on botany lab. I was just getting into the groove of things nominated for grammys and everything then for it to end like this. Well for my final findings, I think I will end on a good note as I found yet some new organisms. First organism that I found passing slowly near plants was a cyclidium sp. which has chloroplasts (Patterson, 1996). The second one I found was called a thecamoaba sp. moving smoothly near the middle of the plants (Patterson, 1996). This organism had my lab instructor stunted because he was like "I don't know what this is" and I was like "boo- yaaa! Finally something he doesn't know". Next six min. he found what it was. Which stopped my dream of naming my first organism (so close). So back to what I was saying both these organisms were single celled. For some reason the number of organisms  decreased along with the amount of water that was in the microaquarium originally. This time looking for dead organisms I still did not see any dead matter BUTTTTT I found a large aeolosoma that Mr. Mc Farland told me about. It was so hideous that I decided to not take a pic and lose fans and potentially another grammy award.





(By far the coolest organism I found because those spherical matter on the inside moves in a circular motion to move the organism along)

So I hope you guys enjoyed my pictures and I promise I will post the fullllll vid of the anisonema reproduction. BYEEE for now *Sniff Sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment